Kaspersky anti-virus is one product of the work of Kaspersky Lab, which Kaspersky Lab has become a software vendor international information security headquartered in Moscow, Russia and has regional offices in the UK, France, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, Japan, China, Korea, Romania, and the United States since 1997. In addition he has a large partner network comprising over 500 companies globally.
Kaspersky created with the aim to develop, produce and distribute information security solutions that protect customers from IT threats and allow enterprises to manage risk. Kaspersky productproducts made that protect information from viruses, hackers and spam for home users and enterprises and offer consulting services and technical support.
1. Update antivirus software is always up to date (3 hours)
2. Great graphics display (user friendly)
3. Proactive Defense component is the main advantages of this program. Created with the aim of analyzing the habits of programs installed, to monitor changes in the system registry, tracking macros, and preventing hidden threats
4. Do not just protect against viruses, but also attacks from network
5. There is a feature “heuristic” as in NOD32. Jka function there is a new virus is detected directly
6. There exclusion database that can be installed to the Kaspersky antivirus engine that can help for the vaccine virus does not work wear normal way
7. Can “Yes to All” when you want to execute the command delet virus
8. Fast slow virus scanning time can be set
9. There is a “System Restore” to restore the registry values that are changed by malicious programs to their original values again
10. Can distinguish mallware and viruses
1. The initial process is rather long because the program start loading the first database scans all critical objects.
2. The process of virus scanning old
3. Update “daily.zip” often broken that causes the computer to hang.
Kaspersky lab products are certified by West Coast Labs and received awards from leading IT publications. In 2003 received the status of Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for Security Solutions. Kaspersky Lab is also a proud partner of SUSE and Red Hat. Experts from Kaspersky Lab is active in IT associations such as CARO (Computer Antivirus Research Organization) and ICSA (International Computer Security Association).
Kaspersky is a principal analyst Eugene Kaspersky, Costin Raiu and Marc Blanchard have over a decade of experience in the antivirus field, allowing them to predict data security trends. They are the ones who were first to develop and implement innovations such as heuristic virus analysis and linguistic text analysis. Such innovations keep the company’s product portfolio is at the forefront of the market.