Hangouts? Yes. Hangouts is a messenger app for Android operating system developed by Google.
Hangouts aims to keep you in touch with your friends and family. With Hangouts, you can message friends, do video or voice calls, and start a conversation with one person or a group.
With Hangouts, you can do these things to keep in touch with your friends and family.
– Send and receive both Hangouts and text messages (SMS/MMS) and switch easily between message types.
– Include all your friends with group chats for up to 100 people.
– Send photos, maps, emoji, stickers, and animated GIFs.
– Turn any conversation into a free group video call with up to 10 friends.
– Call any phone number in the world (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free).
– Connect your Google Voice account for phone number, SMS, and voicemail integration.
– Keep in touch with friends across Android, iOS, and the web, and sync chats across all your devices.
– Message friends anytime, even if they’re offline.
Notes: Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply. Calls to Hangouts users are free, but other calls might be charged. View Hangouts calling rates at here
– Beautiful new user interface.
– New contact list and people search to find the people you care about.
– New compose button to create 1:1 and group conversations in just a few taps.
– Show a status message so contacts always know what youre up to.
– New Hangouts app for Android Wear devices.
– Receive and reply to Group MMS for Google Voice.
Hangouts is a product of Google, so this app should be pre-installed on every Android device. If not, or you uninstall it before, you can do these steps.
That’s our review for Hangouts, from its features to how to download and install it. We hope you can understand more about this app and can download and install it easily. If you have any question, please leave a reply in the comment section below.