Hi friends! This time, we come again to tell you about KMPlayer.
For desktop users, you must know about this KMPlayer. And now it comes on Android OS. With KMPlayer, you can watch movies, TV shows, animations, homemade and mobile phone videos, and other video files in the highest quality. This video player also supports HD videos and 30 languages. And it is optimized for subtitles control, video playback speed, favorite playlist, and much more.
Here are key features of KMPlayer for Android:
– Floating Screen: Multitasking – continue watching video while sending a text or browsing the web.
– Subtitle Support: Supports all subtitle formats with total sync control.
– Playback Support: Slow down or speed up any video. (Reduce speed 0.1~4.0 Increase speed)
– One Finger Control: Total control at your fingertip – Playback, Start/Stop, Skip, Volume, and Brightness.
– Favorite: Organize all your favorite videos in your Favorite folder.
– Cloud Storage: Google Drive supported, play all of your videos stored on Drive quickly and easily.
The latest KMPlayer 1.6.3 has been released since October 11, 2015. It is 18 MB in size and requires Android Honeycomb 3.0 and up. The latest KMPlayer comes with some enhancements like update of play engine and KMP Connect and other bug fixes.
To download and install KMPlayer is very easy. Just follow these steps!
Thanks for reading our article about KMPlayer (Play, HD, Video), a video player with HD supports and many functional features. We hope you can download and install the app easily. However, if you have any questions, let us know by leaving it in the comment box below.